Unlike conventional water softeners, the HWC-Series Water Conditioner produces soft water whilst requiring:
- No electricity
- No salts
- No resins
- No magnets
- No backwashing
- No maintenance
How it works
- Hard water enters the HWC.
- Water is exposed to the internal surface of the HWC. The integral hydraulic design combined with the chemically-specific material of the conditioner activates an electro-chemical reaction.
- The minerals within the hard water begin to lose their scale producing properties due to changes in their molecular arrangement.
- ‘Hard’ minerals are changed from large molecules to inactive microscopic particles, which flow freely, unable to stick to surfaces and cause scaling.
- Washing machines – use softer water to produce softer, more comfortable laundry
- Dishwashers – no more hard water spots on newly washed glassware and dishes
- Showers – wash in softer water for less skin irritations and cleaner hair
- Swimming Pools – reduce chemicals required, remove scale build up on pool walls, increase life of pool pumps, reduce backwashing
- Entire home plumbing – remove existing scale (descale) within all pipework and protect heating elements in all home appliances
- Installed inline within pipework – small footprint, no tanks required
- 24/7 operation – no backwashing or resin regeneration to interrupt treatment process
- No added salt (sodium chloride) or other chemicals (potassium chloride) – no health concerns or environmental damage due to high salt water content (brine)
- Nothing is removed from water – vital minerals for human health are maintained unlike with RO systems
- Maintenance and power free – no operational costs
- Multiple models to suit specific hard water conditioning needs and existing pipework size.