10″ x 2.5″ 5 micron Harmsco Pleated Sediment Filter NSF
- Harmsco 801-5/10
- 50% more surface area than competitive filters.
- Standard size 10″ x 2.5″
- 5 micron rating
- NSF 61 certified. Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- Made in USA
The Harmsco pleated sediment filters 801 Series are our top of the range, NSF 61 certified sediment filter. Recommended as first line of protection in all our under sink filter kits, it’s fully washable for longer-lasting filtration requirements.
Highly efficient filter cartridges made of pleated Polyester-PlusTM filter media for low-pressure drop, high flow capability, increased contaminant removal, long filter runs, reusability and the lowest cost per litre filtered.
- Pleated design with 50% more surface area than competitive filters resulting in superior performance and increased contaminant removal.
- Longer filter runs for fewer change-outs and less maintenance.
- Low-pressure drop.
- Thermally bonded for longer usable life.
- FDA approved materials – NSF 61 certified. Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- Engineered media for superior performance.
- Made in USA
HARMSCO PLEATED SEDIMENT FILTER APPLICATION
- Carbon Block Pre-filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Rainwater Tank Filtration
- Under Sink Water Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Filter Media : Polyester-PlusTM
- Temperature : 60°C
- Dimensions : 2-1/2″ O.D.
- Center tubes : Moulded ABS or rigid PVC
- pH : 3 to 11
- End Caps : Plastisol (Pliable PVC)
- Nominal Micron Rating : 5
- Recommended Flow Rate* (LPM) : 7 to 11
- Length (in) : 9.75
- O.D. (in) : 2.5
- Surface Area : 2,782 cm2
REPLACES THE FOLLOWING:
Do not use the Harmsco pleated sediment filter for drinking water with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings. Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual results obtained will vary with various combinations of organic contaminants, changes in pH or other conditions encountered in actual use. All information presented here is based on data believed to be reliable. It is offered for evaluation and verification but is not to be considered a warranty of any kind. Flush new cartridges until water runs clear prior to use.
Change or clean filter at a 10psi pressure differential drop across the array or when the filter shows signs of degradation.