10″ x 4.5″ 5 micron Unicel Pleated Sediment Filter
- Unicel K-40515-B
- Rain and town water
- Standard size 10″ x 4.5″
- 5 micron rating
- High washable and re-use rating
- Made in USA
Our filter of choice for primary sediment filtration for heavy sediment loading is the Unicel Industrial Filter Cartridge. They are a tough light commercial filter, and unlike inferior products they are manufactured from 100% synthetic filter material. This means there are no resins, surfactants or binders to break down or leach out during the filtration process. These filters can be washed over and over and re-used.
- Tough, durable filter able to be washed time and again for re-use.
- Thermally bonded plastisol end caps with FDA acceptable components.
- Does not contain “cellulose fibres” and are therefore mildew and rot resistance.
- No resins, surfactants or binder leaching during the filtration process.
- Made in USA
UNICEL PLEATED SEDIMENT FILTER APPLICATION
- Rainwater Tank and Town Water
- Carbon Block Pre-filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Filter Media : 100% Synthetic Polyester
- Dimensions : 4-5/8″ O.D.
- Centre tubes : Heavy Wall Moulded Polypropylene
- End Caps : Plastisol (Pliable PVC)
- Nominal Micron Rating : 5
- Length (in) : 9.75
- O.D. (in) : 4.50
REPLACES THE FOLLOWING:
Do not use this Unicel pleated sediment filter for drinking water with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings. Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual results obtained will vary with various combinations of organic contaminants, changes in pH or other conditions encountered in actual use. All information presented here is based on data believed to be reliable. It is offered for evaluation and verification but is not to be considered a warranty of any kind. Flush new cartridges until water runs clear prior to use.
Change or clean filter at a 10psi pressure differential drop across the array or when the filter shows signs of degradation.