20″ x 4.5″ 0.5 Micron Matrikx Pb1 Chlorine Taste and Odour, VOC, Cyst and Lead Reduction NSF
- Matrikx Pb1 06-450-20-GREEN
- Chlorine Taste and Odour, VOC, Cyst and Lead Reduction
- Powered by Greenblock technology
- Manufactured from renewable coconut fibre
- WQA S-802 Sustainability Certification
- NSF 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units – Material Safety Requirements
- Tested by WQA for NSF 42
The Matrikx Pb1 20″ x 4.5″ filter is top of the range for town chlorinated water supplies. This is our first choice extruded coconut carbon filter for whole house POE town water applications. It has excellent abilities for the reduction of chlorine taste and odour, VOC, Cyst and Lead*.
KX Technologies® and Filtrex Technologies®, both Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway companies, have teamed up to combine the very best of their MATRIKX® and GREENBLOCK® carbon block lines, into a single world class product offering. The new and improved product line is the result of decades of experience in R&D, design, formulation, and manufacture of high-performance carbon block filters.
MATRIKX® Pb1® 20″ x 4.5″ filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
*Based on Manufactures testing
FEATURES and BENEFITS;
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration for cyst reduction. (Guardia and Cryptosporidium).
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.
- Formulated for cyst and heavy metal reduction.
- Exceptionally low-pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 compliance.
- Older Town Water Areas With Metal Piping
- Larger Whole House / Small Commercial Point of Entry
- Bore Water
- Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Filter Media : Coconut carbon
- Nominal Micron Rating : 0.5
- Temperature : 52°C
- Dimensions : 20″ x 4.5″.
- Chlorine Taste and Odour Reduction Capacity :
- >159,000 litres @ 19 l/min
- Lead Reduction Capacity :
- >64,400 litres @ 19 l/m
- Initial Pressure Drop : 6.5 psi @ 19 l/m
Do not use the Matrikx Pb1 20″ filter for drinking water with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings. Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual results obtained will vary with various combinations of organic contaminants, changes in pH or other conditions encountered in actual use. All information presented here is based on data believed to be reliable. It is offered for evaluation and verification, but is not to be considered a warranty of any kind. Flush new cartridges until water runs clear prior to use.
Change filter at end of life or every 12 months. Whichever is first.