Single Inline Under Bench Filter Kit – Atlas Filtri 10″ x 2.5″
- Single inline under bench filter kit
- Full pressure under sink filter unit connects back to your existing cold water tap.
- Good for renters, RV owners or where a whole house system is not an option.
- Doesn’t require separate faucet or hole cut in sink top.
- Made in Italy
The single inline under bench filter kit is designed around the Atlas Filtri filter housings which meet the world’s strictest standards. These include certification for products in contact with drinking water (ACS approval in France, EACGhostregistrazia in Russia and WaterMark in Australia) and Water Quality Association certification to NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 (USA) covering the strength and safety of materials used in drinking water systems. Products are tested in conformity with Italian standards (Ministerial decree D.M. 25) for use in drinking water.
The single inline under bench filter kit is specially configured for use in town water for the reduction of chlorine, taste, odour and the reduction of pathogens depending on the filter cartridge selection.
This under sink filter system is ideal for;
- Renters who don’t have the option to install a whole-house system
- RV owners
- Those who want water treatment at a single tap.
Included in the Kit
- Atlas Filtri single 10″ x 2.5″ filter housing.
- Filter housing bracket and screws
- Filter wrench
Your Kit Options
- Carbon Filters – Chlorine taste, odour and VOC reduction.
- Sub-micron Cartridge – Our Ultra-D cartridge removes heavy metals, chlorine, VOC’s, PCB’s and BPA, viruses, bacteria and cysts.
- Plumbing Connection.
- 2 x 3/4″ x 1/2″ brass nipples.
- 1 x 1/2″ ball valve for isolation filter change (No need to turn of house water when changing filters)
- 2 x 600mm 1/2″ chrome flex tubes.
- 1 x 1/2″ brass hex nipple. (So you can use your existing chrome flex tube as an extension if required. This is fairly common)
Atlas Filtri Features and Benefits
- Made in Italy or the USA
- Filter size – 10” x 2.5” with ¾” BSP female brass connection.
- NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 for strength and safety of material.
- A = 315mm and 360mm with bracket.
- B = 275mm
- C = 130mm
A – 315mm B – 133mm C – 130mm