Triple 20″ Big Blue Filter Kit
- Triple 20″ Big Blue Filter Kit
- NSF 42 Certified
- Plug and play system
- Suitable for larger houses and small commercial houses
- Best for high sediment load applications
- 5 year warranty
- Fully assembled in Bundaberg
- Picture shows optional gauges
Having the advantage of not being aligned with any specific manufacturer allows us to investigate, and where appropriate implement state of the art water treatment products and systems. In this case we offer the Pentek Big Blue filter housings as the base of our whole house and commercial filtration applications. The Pentek filter housings are NSF 42 certified.
The triple 20″ Big Blue filter kit is specially configured for high sediment load applications where additional sediment filtration is required to ensure the integrity of the higher cost carbon filter (and/or UV filter). Can be used in all domestic and small commercial applications including rainwater and town water. Also used as a the base filter housings for surface and bore water treatment applications.
- Pentair NSF/ANSI 42 Certified
- 1″ Full Flow Inlet & Outlet
- Includes stainless steel mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench.
- Flows up to 65 LPM, depending upon filters utilised.
- Whole house point of entry (POE) for larger houses and small commercial.
- Surface and bore water treatment*
Included in the kit
- 2 No. 20″ X 4.5″ Pentek Opaque Filter housings
- Stainless steel bracket and fastening screws
- Filter change wrench.
- Sediment Filters – Removal of sediment
- Carbon Filters – Chlorine taste, odour and VOC reduction.
- Sub-micron Cartridge – Our Ultra-D cartridge removes heavy metals, chlorine, VOC’s, PCB’s and BPA, viruses, bacteria and cysts.
- 3 liquid filled 0-100psi pressure gauges and air relief valve. (You require 3 gauges to determine which filter cartridge requires servicing saving you unnecessary replacement costs)
- 900mm x 1″ Flexcon chrome flexible connection tubes and 2 x 1″ brass nipples.
NOTE: If you are unsure what type of filter to use for your whole house water treatment system, please don’t hesitate to call. We’re here to help.
*It’s recommended that a full water analysis be undertaken prior to specifying the required filter cartridges. Please call for advice.