Twin Inline Under Bench Rainwater Filter Kit – Atlas Filtri 10″ x 2.5″
- Twin inline under bench rainwater filter
- Full pressure under sink filter unit connects back to your existing bench top cold water tap.
- Good for renters, RV owners or where a whole house system is not an option.
- Doesn’t require separate faucet or hole cut in sink top.
- Comes complete with filters, bracket.
- Optional chrome flex connections as shown in product photo.
The twin inline under bench rainwater filter kit from Atlas Filtri is required to meet the world’s strictest standards. These include certification for products in contact with drinking water (ACS approval in France, EACGhostregistrazia in Russia and WaterMark in Australia) and Water Quality Association certification to NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 (USA) covering the strength and safety of materials used in drinking water systems. Products are tested in conformity with Italian standards (Ministerial decree D.M. 25) for use in drinking water.
This twin inline under bench rainwater filter kit is ideal for;
- Renters who don’t have the option to install a whole-house system
- RV owners
- Those who require full flow chemical and pathogen reduction water filtration at a single tap.
The single-piece Twin Inline Rainwater Filter eliminates the need for plumbing fittings to join the housings together, reducing the likelihood of leakage.
Included in the Kit;
- Single piece Atlas Filtri twin 10″ x 2.5″ filter housing.
- Filter housing bracket and screws
- Filter wrench
- Sediment Filters – Harmsco 5 micron sediment filter
- Sub-micron Cartridge – Our Ultra-D cartridge removes heavy metals, chlorine, VOC’s, PCB’s and BPA, viruses, bacteria and cysts.
Optional Plumbing Connections:
- 2 x 3/4″ x 1/2″ brass nipples.
- 1 x 1/2″ ball valve for isolation filter change (No need to turn of house water when changing filters)
- 2 x 600mm 1/2″ chrome flex tubes.
- 1 x 1/2″ brass hex nipple. (So you can use your existing chrome flex tube as an extension if required. This is fairly common)
Atlas Filtri Features and Benefits
- Made in Italy and the USA
- Filter size – 10” x 2.5” with ¾” BSP female brass connection.
- NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 for strength and safety of material.
- Size as shown in the picture gallery;
- A = 315mm and 360mm with bracket.
- B = 275mm
- C = 130mm
Images are shown with optional filter cartridges and flex connector.