- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous disinfection.
- The system is easy to install, maintain and service.
- Built with a durable 304 grade stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- 1/4 Inch BSP male connections in a “U” shape.
- 10W UV lamp.
- Flow rates at 85% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2 6 lpm.
- Flow rates at 85% UVT at a dose of 40mJ/cm2 5 lpm. Recommended by the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines for drinking water.
- Reliable, innovative and industry proven low pressure (LP) UV lamps with a 9000 hour life (1 year)
The SLT-Series is a cost effective and high performing UV water disinfection system. With 8 models in the range and options to allow indoor and outdoor installation, the SLT-Series is ideal for under sink, whole of house, swimming pool and pond clarification uses.
- Performance characteristics measured at UVT 85% at end of lamp life, making it one of the most effective UV disinfection units available on today’s market. Most other makes require the inlet water to be treated up to 95% of total pure water clarity to gain their stated performance.
- 304-grade stainless steel UV reactor
- Available in 1/4″ male BSP inlet and outlet connections in U configuration
- Mounting brackets
- Low pressure, low-pressure high output or low-pressure amalgam UV lamps
- Controller with lamp on/off LED’s and lamp fail alarm. (Requires shelter).
2 YEAR GUARANTEE FOR REACTOR
UV-GUARD will grant a two (2) year guarantee from the date of purchase for this Stainless Steel Reactor, provided that it is installed and maintained in accordance with our instructions. Faults regarding the material and workmanship of this reactor will be rectified free of charge within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover installations where salt water passes through the reactor.
ONE YEAR GUARANTEE FOR POWER SUPPLY
UV-GUARD will grant a one (1) year guarantee from the date of purchase for the Power Supply, provided that it is installed and maintained in accordance with our instructions.
ONE YEAR GUARANTEE FOR ULTRAVIOLET LAMP(S)
UV-GUARD will grant a one (1) year guarantee from the date of purchase (pro-rata to the service life), if the UV lamp fails due to faults regarding material and workmanship. Lamp warranty will be void if the unit is switched on and off more than four times in a 24 hour period.
Part Number – Description
11011 – 14W UV Lamp
20280 – Quartz Thimble
31003 – O-Ring